I honestly think you are my new best friend.
9,12,13,14 & 19 — nutellatrix
9. Name a LEAST favourite of each: book, movie, tv show
Book: Breaking Dawn. I was actually a Twilight fan until I read that
Movie: This was really hard to think of. In all honesty I don’t think I can think of one. I tried going through syllabuses to see if I hated any of those films but I can still kind of appreciate them.
TV Show: 2 Broke Girls. I watched maybe four episodes of this show and maybe laughed twice. I don’t understand how people love it.
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you you have?
I can’t pronounce crayon correctly. Nobody ever corrected me until a few months ago.
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
It took a really long time to come up with one but I think being called stupid would be the biggest insult. While not a genius, I pride myself with being mildly intelligent.
14. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW FOR PICKING THIS ONE! 1. A beautiful kitchen. I don’t like cooking but kitchens are my favourite part of a house if designed nicely. 2. A library with 3. A Hidden passageway leading up to a kind of quiet area where you can just get lost in a good book. 4. At least one spiral staircase (I’ve actually been toying with the idea of having a spiral staircase next to a slide (leading into a ball pit) connecting an upper flower to a playroom). 5. A beautiful closet that is overly organized with a vanity to do makeup.
19. How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favourite? Least favourite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
I’ve been to eight concerts with another one in a couple months. Linkin Park in February 2008 and again in January 2011. And Lights in February 2009, October 2009, March 2010, November 2010, January 2012 and February 2012.
I’ve loved each and every concert for their own reasons but I’d have to say that first Linkin Park concert was one of the best days of my life if not the best day. As for least favourite I’d probably have to go with the last Lights concert I went to. She was amazing but as she gets more and more famous the quality of people at the shows significantly decreases. The first concert we went to there were maybe 100 people there and everyone knew the words and were really into it. As time has progressed, people only know the words to one or two songs and they’re pretty much only there because she’s hot. I’m really happy that she’s gotten more popular but I just wish that people were really fans of her music again.
1, 3, 42, 46, 70 — nutellatrix
1. Siberia (iTunes Session) - Lights
Shadow of the Day (Live at Milton Keynes) - Linkin Park
Sorrowing Man - City & Colour
The Wind Blows (Skrillex Remix) - The All-American Rejects
Action! - Street Drum Corps
Becoming the Bull - Atreyu
3. “sandwich on the wide stone staircase at the school’s back entrance” - An Abundance of Katherines, John Green
42. Kind of, yeah. I always feel weird about liking it though.
46. I think I remember catching a few as a kid, I don’t remember keeping them but I remember trying to catch them.
70. No, I have a really difficult time keeping friends so I’d really not want to be friends with me.